You are here
- Join our team
Join our Team
Our Team consists of experts in cancer biology, genomics, computational biology, molecular diagnostics, pathology, medical oncology, experimental therapeutics. To accomplish our Mission, we promote an environment for Teamwork and Training for all Team Members at every stage of training.
We are actively recruiting Team Members, including graduate students, post-doctoral trainees, and clinical fellows for Projects in the following areas:
- Cancer Genomics Target Discovery
- Novel NGS assay development
- Acquired resistance to novel kinase inhibitors, including FGFR pathway and others
- Evaluation of exceptional responders
- Computational biology for cancer molecular diagnostics and acquired drug resistance
- For applicants with considerable computer science experience, we also offer a specialized Translational Cancer Genomics: Computational Biology Internship (Candidates should inquire).
Interested applicants should contact us at Sameek.firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Area of research interest in our Lab
- Cover letter indicating current and future research interests and expected availability date
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) or Biosketch, with Names of three references